Views of Fleatopia

Flea and Tal. Takin' on the world, one gaming system at a time!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

I live with my lovable, exasperating husband and our dog-ters, Bodie and Domi. We spend as much time together as possible considering the demands of work and life in general.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Texas Redux

All the talk and back and forth and maybes have resulted in the decision that we are going to move back to Texas.  The tentative timeframe is to move in/by 2010.  My contractual obligation to the Health Alliance will be up that year and Rusty's given the go ahead.  I'm happy!

Not that I don't like it up here.  I do.  It's mostly gorgeous, lots of hills and green, green grass far into summer.  I just don't have any support group up here.  I lean on Rusty.  All the time.  He deserves a break and I deserve girls to talk girl stuff to.  Oh, and I miss my family so very much.  Great niece and nephews are all growing up while I'm not there.  It makes me sad when I visit and Joey doesn't remember me.  This will be great!

I've already started scoping the real estate market.  The logistics of choosing a home, buying said home, and then moving our worldly goods back down from Kentucky are blowing my mind though.  Bleh!  I'm making lists and more lists.  We have to balance out our needs versus our wants. 

Such as...  We want land.  However, we want to be close enough that we can game and socialize with the Dallas area crew with ease.  So the land becomes a want instead of a need.  It's a bitch.  I'm super looking forward to all the work though.  It'll so be worth it in the end.


Blogged with the Flock Browser

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home