Views of Fleatopia

Flea and Tal. Takin' on the world, one gaming system at a time!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

I live with my lovable, exasperating husband and our dog-ters, Bodie and Domi. We spend as much time together as possible considering the demands of work and life in general.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Winter Storm 2007

So our weather is the crap. We've had freezing rain and sleet and generally yucky weather all day. Around four in the afternoon I started noticing the creaking and snapping and cracking going on in our trees outside the apartment building. My neighbor came up and suggested I might want to move my car. So I did. I looked at Rusty's car and thought, "Eh, that seems a good enough spot. Should be fine."

Stupidity on my part turns out.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home