Views of Fleatopia

Flea and Tal. Takin' on the world, one gaming system at a time!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

I live with my lovable, exasperating husband and our dog-ters, Bodie and Domi. We spend as much time together as possible considering the demands of work and life in general.

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Puppy Ups and Downs

Sooo.  We have a new puppy in the family.  Her name is Domina due to the Roman eagle proudly splashed across her furry chest.  I'm serious, check it out:


Domi's mommy is a husky/german shepherd mix and her dad is a mystery... He's a deadbeat, good lookin' guy, I'm sure.  Her feet are gigantor, her bladder teeny, her puppy teeth very, very sharp.  She's freakin' adorable. 

Puppies don't really make for relaxing times when hanging out at home though.  Domi pees.  A lot.  I'm constantly running her ass outside just to play it safe because you just can't tell when she's gonna pop a squat on ya.  It's exhausting.  And trying.  Very trying.  More so for Rusty than for me.  He didn't really know what he was getting into with a puppy whose age is measured in weeks, not months.

What you get into is pee.

Lots of pee.

She was 8 weeks old when the above picture was taken.  She was born on January 25th.  So in the pic below she's 1 day short of 10 weeks old.  Bodie looks pissed because she is.  She still hates the camera and I was making her stay there so I could get the photo.  Then Domi wanted to leave.  Then she was just confused by my yammering at her, hence the head cocking.

There are galleries up on the Gallery page of Fleatopia for more puppy tussling and cuteness than any sane person can handle in one sitting.  Go look!



Blogged with the Flock Browser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home