Views of Fleatopia

Flea and Tal. Takin' on the world, one gaming system at a time!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

I live with my lovable, exasperating husband and our dog-ters, Bodie and Domi. We spend as much time together as possible considering the demands of work and life in general.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Thoughts

I'm doing laundry at my mother-in-law's place today and I'm rather bored. There's a Monk-a-thon going on, which is cool, but they're playing all the ones I've already seen. Boo. Hiss.

Bodie stayed home with Rusty for once so I'm pup-less and that's just weird. I work overnight tomorrow night so I've either got to sleep this afternoon/evening or stay up until tomorrow day. I'm debating which way I want to go with that. Rusty got a couple of anime DVDs from the library yesterday when we walked up there so I could watch those tonight. It's almost a mile from our place to the library according to Yahoo! Maps and it felt pretty nice. Bodie seemed to enjoy it too.

I love the fact that summer's over here. It's still hot in Texas. I gloat!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Flea...H... cobra email bouncing...can't find your number ...
Forums snafu'd...hows your day?

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)~ at your gloat!

It's actually been rather nice for the past week and a half or so. While still getting to high 80's/low 90's the overnights are down to 64ish which is much better than 75. bleh!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home