Views of Fleatopia

Flea and Tal. Takin' on the world, one gaming system at a time!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

I live with my lovable, exasperating husband and our dog-ters, Bodie and Domi. We spend as much time together as possible considering the demands of work and life in general.

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Pharmacology...

Is for the birds!

I've been studying this crap for hours so far this weekend and I don't feel like I've gotten anywhere. It's not even the hard stuff! This exam is only over one day's worth of notes, and it's all allergy stuff. I should be able to knock it out easily... But that isn't happening.

*sigh*

I'll be studying for a couple more hours then heading to the gym where I will continue to study while using the treadmill. Then I'll decompress with some weight training and maybe some cycling if I can get to those machines. I should feel better after that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home