Views of Fleatopia

Flea and Tal. Takin' on the world, one gaming system at a time!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

I live with my lovable, exasperating husband and our dog-ters, Bodie and Domi. We spend as much time together as possible considering the demands of work and life in general.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Aiiiieeeee!

Terrified Flea.

I have an exam on Monday that's over musculoskeletal problems and connective tissue disorders. This might not sound like much, but there's a shit-ton of information involved. I should've read tonight but I didn't. I completed some assignments that are due tomorrow, then vegged out.

Slackass Flea.

I'm super sleepy. I'm afraid to sleep though. I should read. The textbook, not something fun.

Rusty made me smile today! He does that lots. Today he shaved off his goatee just because I get so tickled when he's smooth-shaven.

6 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

Bah!

Vive La Scruffy Revolution!

12:47 AM  
Blogger Flea said...

Scruffy is nice too! I didn't mean to imply otherwise. I just really appreciate it when he shaves. It's all smooth and soft and fun to ru--- Yeah. I like it.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

*hands you a box of kleenex for the drool*

2:03 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

*Playing Devil's Advocate here*

So I guess we can essentially write off the whole "To post every day, at least one line" resolution. :P

11:38 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Oh yeah. PS - Hope your exam went well.
:P

4:54 PM  
Blogger Flea said...

Yeah, that resolution is pretty much toast. I'm not sure how the exam went as our grades aren't "required" to be posted until a week after the exam is taken by every member of the class. *sigh*

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home