Views of Fleatopia

Flea and Tal. Takin' on the world, one gaming system at a time!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

I live with my lovable, exasperating husband and our dog-ters, Bodie and Domi. We spend as much time together as possible considering the demands of work and life in general.

Monday, January 16, 2006

Fine, Fine

Damn Canexian.

Things That Made Me Smile Yesterday: My mother-in-law telling Rusty how much she liked me while I was gone picking up Horace from our place. Us finding an awesomely cool 6-man tent on clearance at Dick's for a hundred bucks.

Things That Made Me Smile Today: My friend Christina talking about how she wants a new haircut and manhandling her current hairstyle in goofy ways while doing so. Rusty cleaning off the table after our lunch together and putting everything in the fridge that needed to be put there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

"Damn Canexian." Ok, that's priceless.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Flea said...

Isn't it? I'm rather proud of that, myself. heheheh.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

I feel dirty just reading that. Canexian?!?!?!? What the hell is that?

I feel like there should be a calm voiced announcer come in with a disclaimer:
"Damn Canexian is not for everyone. If you're currently breathing or suffering from a mild case of life or if you might die sometime before the sun explodes you may need to ask your doctor before taking Damn Canexian. Some symptoms include annoyance, irritable bowel syndrome, drowsiness, death and occasionally hives. If swelling persists please discontinue use of Damn Canexian immediately and wash you mind out with soap you dirty boy.

Okay I'm ending this randomness before I see if Mandy Patinkin is free to be my celebrity endorsement or before I start to wonder how it's administered.... Hrrm, okay I can't resist that one, it's probably a suppository.

And on that note... G'nite

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home