Views of Fleatopia

Flea and Tal. Takin' on the world, one gaming system at a time!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Florence, Kentucky, United States

I live with my lovable, exasperating husband and our dog-ters, Bodie and Domi. We spend as much time together as possible considering the demands of work and life in general.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Friggin' Winter

The low tomorrow night is forecast to be 5 degrees Farenheit.

F-I-V-E, end of number. Not even a digit in front there. Just the lonely little 5.

Geez.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:09 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Oh Puh-Lease! That's only -15 in real temperature. That's not cold, that's just merely brisk. Wussy.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Flea said...

How can you say that after this fall/winter in Texas? You now know why I am not conditioned to handle cold well! Meanie-head!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

That I am. Btw, blame me for all the other deleted comments. Blogger had a brain fart on me.

7:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home